Residential Roofing in Birmingham, Al
The roof selected for your home is a vital decision impacting you for many years to come. Although many homeowners neglect to put much thought into the roof on their home, it shouldn’t be this way. The roof is one of the most important pieces of the home, providing superior comfort and protection from many weather elements. But, the roof on the house serves a purpose greater than protecting it, although that is its primary job. The roof also serves as a statement and enhances the look and appeal of your home.
Although the roof is an area of the home that doesn’t require a lot of attention and is often overlooked, it is imperative that you’ve chosen a great roofing company to service your needs well before the need arises. In your time of need isn’t when you should try to research and find a company that will exceed expectations, and you never know when such a requirement will occur.
Birmingham Roofing Company: A Top Name
Shelby Roofing in Birmingham provides residential roofing services to customers throughout the area. We sell roofs, install them, make repairs, provide maintenance and inspection, and more, and we do so use only highly-trained experts who want to satisfy your needs far by one expectation. You don’t become one of Birmingham’s most trusted names by providing lackluster service, and that’s never something that we do. When you trust Shelby Roofing, we’ll always go the extra mile to cater to your residential roofing needs.
We offer a versatile selection of roofs to meet the distinguished look of the many different Birmingham homes and install them quickly, so your life isn’t disturbed any longer than necessary. And, of course, we offer additional residential roofing services that you may need. With a large roofing selection, competitive pricing, and professional services, Shelby Roofing is a name that you can always trust to exceed expectations.
Types of Residential Roofs
When you need to purchase a new roof, you’ve come to the right place. Shelby Roofing experts will help you sort through the many types of roofs we sell, weighing pros and cons, and helping you discover which option is best suited for your needs. We provide quality roofs that exceed expectations, with an assortment of styles and options to suit the needs of residents throughout Birmingham. We’ll sell a roof for a small office, a large warehouse, or even a commercial facility, and we’ll handle the job with the same care and craftsmanship as the next. If you need a new roof, Shelby Roofing offers free estimates that you can use to compare our costs with others in the area. You’ll love the competitive rates that we offer, and we’re confident that our expertise and customer service cannot be beaten. We offer warranties on all the roofs that we sale, adding confidence to your purchase.
Common Residential Roofing Types
Don’t settle for the same dull roof like that on the neighbor’s home! There are so many fun roofing styles that creating a unique home is easy. With a unique roof, you get a rewarding feeling that eludes confidence in the purchase that you’ve made. We can replace the current roof on your home with the same type, or you can change the roof material all the way around. It is your home and your choice. Whatever your decision, we are here with an array of roofing types of make you happy.
The following roofing types are most popular for Birmingham residents searching for a new roof. They might also suit your needs, too. If you would like more information about any of these roofing types, or if you have questions, or are ready to install, just give us a call and speak to one of our pros!
Perhaps the most commonly chosen roofing material, asphalt shingles offer an average lifetime of about 25 years when properly maintained. The low-cost is the main attraction to residential asphalt shingles, but once homeowners discover the additional benefits offered, they couldn’t be happier with their decision to use them. The versatility and options in styles and colors are other factors that give asphalt shingles their massive appeal.
On the downside, asphalt shingles aren’t as durable as some other roofing types, and the darker colored shingles may be subject to fading, thanks to the Birmingham sun beating down. Algae and mold growth are both additional disadvantages that some find disheartening but usually issues that you can easily avoid with proper care and maintenance.
Keep in mind that roofs are available in many materials, such as what’s listed above, but also in many sizes, shape, and designs. Creating a customized Birmingham home is easy when our roofing company is on the job.
Slate and Tile
Slate and tile are two additional roofing choices popular for residential homes. Birmingham homeowners are searching for sophisticated styling often opt for slate and tile. It is more expensive than asphalt shingles, but most agree that it is worth the added costs. These shingles are fire resistant and offered in many colors and styles to appease all homeowners. The sophistication offered is quite amazing, and you will find slate and tile on the most exquisite homes in the city. With proper care, slate and tile roofing can last up to 100 years!
There are a couple of disadvantages associated with the use of slate and tile, as you will find with any other roofing type. The biggest disadvantage is the cost. Many homeowners who would like the sophisticated and durable roofing material cannot afford the costs as it is the most expensive of the many roofing options.
The ceramic roof is another popular material used for roofs on residential locations. It isn’t as common as some of the other listed roofing materials but is nonetheless an option available, and worth consideration. When ceramic roofing is selected, it adds character and style to your home, and you can be sure that you are one of the only people using it. The cost keeps many people away from ceramic roofing options, but if that isn’t a concern for you, we’d love to discuss with you ceramic roofing, and it’s many benefits.
Metal roofing is used most often on businesses and commercial locations, but thanks to the enhanced versatility its ensued over the years, it is also used on residential locations often, too. Metal roofing is chosen by those who demand durability and longevity, who don’t mind spending a little more initially to enjoy benefits that continue for a long time to come. When well maintained, metal roofing can last as long as 100 years! Compared to the 25-year average lifetime of most roofing, that is a pretty impressive number! Metal roofing is sold in many different styles and colors, so meeting your décor requirements with this roofing type is easy.
Your Residential Roofing Choices
These are just a few of the types of residential roofs that we offer. Along with the roof itself, we proved all the accessories that you need to go with it, including sheathing, fasteners, flashing, and more. Once you contact us for your roofing needs, we get the job done!
Contact us to discuss any of the roofing types above in greater detail, or to learn more about a roofing type that isn’t listed here. There’s a good chance that we can help you with the roofing material of your interest if only you give us a call.
What’s the Cost of a New Residential Roof
There isn’t a cool Name Your Own Price tool for a new residential roof, but you can rest assured that Shelby Roofing has a roof in your price range. The purchase of a roof is a major investment, and we take pride in keeping the costs to a minimal. We’d love to discuss with you the various roofs available for your residential location to give you a better idea of the anticipated costs of purchase. Once you’ve decided on a roof, we’ll provide a personalized estimate, so you know exactly what it will cost for the addition to your home.
There are many factors that influence the cost of your new roof, and while it might be money that you’d rather not spend, delaying re-roofing is going to only prolong problems and cost you more money when all is said and done. Some of the factors that influence the cost of your new roof includes:
- Roofing material selected
- Size of the roof
- Flashing/ Coatings selected
- The company was chosen for installation
No two Birmingham residents will pay the same amount of money to buy a new roof for their home because there are so many different factors that influence the price. Comparing is always the best way to find the right roof for your needs. We’d love to help you begin the comparisons necessary to make the right roof purchase, all with our compliments, of course. We’ve proudly served Birmingham for many years now, always with a goal of giving the customer a great rate for their services. We make that promise to you, too, and hope soon your name is one added to our list of happily satisfied customers.
New Residential Roof Installation
Once you’ve selected your new roof, we’ll provide professional installation of that roof. Our high-quality roofing experts don’t cut corners to get the job done. Instead, they take the time to do the job right, ensuring a roof that you are happy to own, and that provides you the long-lasting ability that you want and deserve with a purchase like a new roof. We work promptly to get the job done, and we do it right. We’re licensed and insured, giving you further confidence in our roofing installation services.
Will your insurance cover the cost of your new roof or the roof repairs that you need? This varies from one policy to the next, the cause of the damage, and other factors. Reading over your policy can provide the answers to these questions. If you are unable to find the information that you need, a quick call to the insurance company will help you learn. Always be as informed as possible about your insurance coverage and what kind of disasters it will take care of.
Don’t let roofing insurance claims cause you stress! We accept insurance jobs of all types and handle all of the paperwork involved in the claim. We understand that this can be time-consuming and very confusing for the average homeowner, so we eliminate that worry and take care of the claim from start to finish. We’ll handle your insurance job with the same expertise and quality as any other job, always going above and beyond to satisfy your needs and provide a long-lasting roof that exceeds your expectations.
Residential Roofing Services
We sell a variety of new roofs to homeowners when the need arises. Whether your roof has served its time and is now ready to rest, you want to upgrade it, or you simply want change, we have the roof that can and will satisfy your needs. We’ll install the roof of your selection, ensuring that it is done the right way, the first time around. And, we’ll make sure that you are happy and content with our work when all is said and done. But, we don’t stop there. With the desire to be the only Birmingham roofing company you ever need to call upon, we offer a variety of services to suit all homeowner. Our additional residential roofing services include:
- Roof Repairs: Leaks are the most common problem experienced when there’s damage needing repair. We can handle leaks minor and significant with the same simplicity and as thoroughly as the next. Of course, leaking roofs is only one of the many issues we’ll quickly resolve for you. We handle any repair that is causing you grief!
- Hail/Storm Damage Repair: Birmingham weather is sometimes quite unpredictable, and hail storms, thunderstorms, and strong winds can be devastating to property owners and their roofs. Broken and cracked shingles and leaks are two common occurrences after a hail or storm damage, and our roofing contractors will repair them both with ease. Don’t let these damages further devastate your roof when we’re just one call away!
- Shingles Repair: Most Birmingham homeowners use shingles on their roof. And so, we spend a lot of time repairing asphalt, concrete tile, and clay shingles. There’s a variety of issues that can affect the shingles, and we handle them all. Additionally, we offer shingles for sale when you’re ready to enhance the appearance of your roof. We have a variety of styles, colors, and shingles grades to accommodate your needs.
- Roof Inspections: Knowing what is going on, on top of your home is only half the battle. It is risky crawling on top of the roof, but our professionals are specialized in the job. They also know what to look for when they get on top of the roof, something that you may not. Shelby Roofing experts certainly know how to provide a thorough roofing inspection that detects any problems before they become a significant concern.
- Roof Maintenance: After an inspection, making any repairs to issues found to the roof is essential. If you don’t repair the problems, they’ll only worsen, causing more headache, hassle, and expense to fix. We’ll ensure this isn’t a concern with our top-quality roof maintenance service. We recommend maintenance performed on the roof twice per year, each time you’ve had an inspection.
We are your Birmingham roofing specialists, ready to handle all your needs when you call.
Free Estimates Available
If a Birmingham roofing company refuses to provide a written estimate for the service that you request, take a deep breath, and ponder the thought of why they’d be so hesitant to offer this to you. Any good roofing company will gladly provide you a written estimate upon request, so do not be fooled by a company that is hesitant to give this to you.
Whether you need a new roof or one of our other great Birmingham roofing services, we’ll start the process with your free estimate. Just ask, and you shall receive! We are confident in our competitive prices and superb services and think you will discover for yourself why we’ve earned the trust and confidence of so many Birmingham homeowners during our many years of service. Get your estimate, compare our prices, and rest confidently that we are here to help produce great things in your life.
Why Shelby Roofing for Residential Roofing Needs?
Birmingham roofing companies are in abundance, so why is Shelby Roofing the only name you need to know? Although we don’t like to toot our own horn, we’re very proud of the happiness and quality roofing services we’ve provided over the years, and love sharing the news with as many people as possible.
Satisfaction is a part of every job that we perform; we want nothing but the best for you, and nothing is more satisfying to us than knowing we’re partially responsible for the beautiful home and the happiness you now have. When our work is done, we want you to have a roof that lasts you for many years to come, and many great things to say about our company.
But, we can show you better than we can tell you. Wont you’re let us give you that free estimate today?
Choose Shelby Roofing in Birmingham, and the following qualities are yours to enjoy (along with many others):
- Quality Work: We understand the frustrations behind spending your money with high expectations of the services the company provides, only to be sorely disappointed when the job is done. We put our customers first, ensuring this isn’t ever a concern. We offer quality work on every job that we perform because we want to be the Birmingham roofing company that makes you say great things.
- Free Estimates: Just ask, and you shall receive. Use the free estimate to compare our rates and services with other roofing companies in Birmingham. You can also use the estimate to ensure the price you are quoted is the price that you pay. We lay it all on the line for you, so there’s never any guessing when the job is done. We’re confident you’ll come back to us when you discover just how low our rates are in comparisons to the competition.
- Caring Professionals: Some roofing companies do their job, and move on to the next one without any thought or consideration into their performance, or your satisfaction with their work. We’re not that kind of company, because we’re not going anywhere until we know that the job is done right, and that you’re happy with our work. We are the professional roofing company who keeps our promises and goes out of our way to keep our customers happy.
- Guarantees & Warranties: Why trust a company that does work they won’t stand behind? When you know that you’re doing a job right, why not stand behind that job? We stand behind all the work that we do, on every job, because that is what you deserve. We are confident in the work that we perform, and we always guarantee what we do! Every job. Every time. Our new roofs are complete with great warranties, and we guarantee all our roofing services.
These are just some of the services we offer to help our fellow Birmingham residents and hope that we can personally show you why our name is one of the top in the area. We do not mind being different from the competition. Being unique in this industry definitely sets you apart from the rest, and we proudly cater to a different way of doing things that much of our competition. We’re proud of what we do, and how we do it, and so far, it’s worked well for us. When you have residential roofing needs, give Shelby Roofing a call, and we’ll take care of it all! More Residential Roofing info